Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fans

Michael's friend Hunter came over this afternoon to start installing some ceiling fans for us. It amazes me that a new house such as this one and in Arizona to boot, is allowed to be built without wiring for ceiling fans in all rooms. Anyway, we have 3 bedrooms and the loft that desperately need them, so the boys got started.
The attic space was really tiny and Hunter had a hard time, but we got the one up in the loft. He and Michael moved on to another room to start in there and left Brent to finish off putting the shades on the loft fan and put the bulbs in. I was stood at his side passing him the stuff and looking up at what he was doing when a really funny thing happened. He stood and looked at me and with teeth bared said "Pull them up, will you". I looked down and while Brent was stretching up, his shorts had fallen down around his ankles. It was hilarious! Thank goodness he wears something under his shorts!!! How I wish my camera was handy. I think I would have left him there stretching just to take the shot.
Anyway, there's more to do tomorrow and I'm wondering if we might be able to re-simulate the event so that it can be recorded for posterity?

No comments: