Well, we've been here since Thanksgiving and are pretty much settled in now. We decided to move out to San Tan Valley to see if we like living out here in the boonies as property is so much cheaper here. We have a whole year to decide.
This is the front of our house. Pretty typical of the area and yes, there's grass in Arizona. Can you see a couple of my candy canes? They light up lovely at night time.
This collage is a view of most of the downstairs, mainly the family room (can you see Michael?), my office (complete with Donny, of course), the kitchen and the restroom (Ahoy Sailors!). There's also the formal room, although we have nothing in it yet except for the Christmas tree. the laundry room and the stairs.
I spared you the upstairs (that's personal private, as one of my kids used to day when they were little), but this is my back yard. Lovely, isn't it? It's so relaxing to be out by the pool and we can't wait to use it, although we have put the spa on a few times now. The orange tree is ripe and I think we'll pick it on Christmas Day. I also like to put the fire on and sit by it just chatting and looking up at the stars.
Hope you enjoyed the tour!





2 comments:
Beautiful...I love it!
wow...you mean to tell me you haven't already decided?!!! It's fantastic. Glad your all settled in and enjoying the beauty and space!xx
Post a Comment