Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bass Pro Shop

After we left Wal-Mart for the Donny and Marie CD signing, Katelynn wanted to go to the Bass Pro Shop which is just across the street. I still had my camera with me and so snapped a few pics of her "playing" in the store.

Here she is looking at the huge fish that they have in a tank behind the elevator shaft.

A stuffed bear. (I had to crop this photo as she was showing her next weeks washing and I would hate for anyone to think she's not a lady!)

Waiting to go up the elevator.

Waiting for Granddad on the raccoon bench.

Think she takes after Granddad with her love of tents and stuff.

VROOM!!!! Look at the expression on her face!
This one was more her size.

She went from jeep to jeep. First in the passenger seat and then in the drivers seat.


Big boats are the only way to travel!
Lets change gear please.
Oh yeah, just loving it!
Think we need to listen to a bit of Donny Osmond here.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: