Here's some things that have been going on.
Katelynn started Kindergarten
Katelynn started Kindergarten in August and she really loves going to school. This was her first school photo taken in September. She looks a little different now as since then, she was chasing around the playground, tripped, fell over and a couple of her top teeth that were wobbly came out. We teased her endlessly that she had been kissing the boys, but she assured us that she had been fighting them! Anyway, we're pleased that she loves learning to read and write and that she is very well behaved in school.
Katelynn started Kindergarten
Katelynn started Kindergarten in August and she really loves going to school. This was her first school photo taken in September. She looks a little different now as since then, she was chasing around the playground, tripped, fell over and a couple of her top teeth that were wobbly came out. We teased her endlessly that she had been kissing the boys, but she assured us that she had been fighting them! Anyway, we're pleased that she loves learning to read and write and that she is very well behaved in school.
Boo At The Zoo
In October we took the grandchildren to Boo At The Zoo. It was hard to believe that Halloween was almost upon us as it was a really bright sunny day. Katelynn and Christopher had their Halloween T-shirts on and Danielle went dressed in her Tangled Halloween outfit. Her mommy did such a good job with her hair. We kept getting stopped all the time as people commented on it.
Here's just a few photos from that day.
2011 Awards Breakfast
Every year, Banner Baywood honors all those who have completed their degree within that year. As I completed my Bachelor's in Nursing in June, I was invited to attend. It was a lovely event. The decorations were very pretty and the food was good too. I do confess to having a little chuckle to myself though as the background music being played was Land of Hope and Glory...very British.

2011 Awards Breakfast
Every year, Banner Baywood honors all those who have completed their degree within that year. As I completed my Bachelor's in Nursing in June, I was invited to attend. It was a lovely event. The decorations were very pretty and the food was good too. I do confess to having a little chuckle to myself though as the background music being played was Land of Hope and Glory...very British.
Can you spot me on this one?
Here I am with my boss Barb.
And with the CEO of Banner Heart, Debbie Flores and the CEO of Banner Baywood, Laura Robertson.






No comments:
Post a Comment