In the mean time, the water in the pool wasn't circulating properly and the pool was turning a beautiful shade of green. Yuck! I put tons of chemicals in it in the hope that there was some circulation and the pool did end up looking less green, but it was apparent that there was something wrong over by the pump and the filters.
It got a thorough cleaning today and did have tons of dirt and debris in there from all the storms we've had this summer. The kreepy krawly started its job of cleaning the dirt from the bottom of the pool and circulating the chemicals.
Michael and Cassie wanted to go in the pool this evening, but as it was a little cold, they jumped in the hot tub and I went to switch it on. When I did, all the chemicals I've put in over the last week started circulating through the hot tub and tons of thick frothy bubbles covered the hot tub and started spilling into the pool.
I've never seen it do this before and it was pretty yucky, but we should have a nice clean pool again in a couple of days. Needless to say, they didn't stay in long (but long enough for me to take pictures!) and made sure they showered off all that strong chlorine.




No comments:
Post a Comment