So last night I sat and watched Miss Texas be crowned as Miss USA 2008 whilst my husband said that the parade of dazzling beauties did nothing for him. Exactly, I know precisely where he was coming from because they did absolutely nothing for me either. How could they? MY eyes were firmly fixed on the doggone gorgeous host Donny Osmond who hosted the event with his sister Marie. Now I have no objections to Marie. I happen to think she's the kind of woman you'd want as a best friend, and my husband is actually getting to the point where he thinks she could well be HIS honey, but for heaven's sake, don't you understand Marie? We want Donny all by himself. Move over and stop making him out to be a goofball. The 70's are over!!!I also found out today that my friend Laurel also watched the show. She would have me believe that she's into pageants because her daughter did them years ago. Well, I'm having none of it. I don't believe a word. I think she has a secret crush on my honey. It's okay Laurel. Just wait till next week when we go to the Women's Expo. Arlene, Donna, Margie and I will look after you. We'll hold your hand and give you all the support you need. It's hard at first but then it gets easier once you've told people what you really are; a Donny Diva. Just come out of the closet Laurel, you'll be just fine. Here's an incentive just for you.
WOWZA
No comments:
Post a Comment