Here's Christopher just after he was born yesterday. As you can see, tall and skinny (doesn't get that from our side of the family!).


This is my favorite one so far!

And here is big sister Katelynn going to visit, in her Big Sister T shirt that I bought her especially for the occasion. Isn't she just a cutie patootie?


Well, this looks promising. She looks quite pleased to see her baby brother.

Oh, oh! I guess it doesn't take much for her to have had enough!
And as I remember what it was like to have my picture taken right after giving birth (Cindy Crawford I was NOT), I have decided to be a kind mother and wait a little while until Olivia feels better and has a chance to shower and put on her makeup before I post pictures of her. I believe in compassion.
No comments:
Post a Comment