Anyhoo, we found this blog from a Kansas Caroline Ingalls wannabe (not!) named the prairie chicken lady (check it out, http://www.prairiechickenlady.blogspot.com/ ) who we found hilariously funny and to this day, we check out her ramblings every now and then. Sooooo, me and Laurel kind of have this soft spot for chickens, so you can imagine my delight yesterday when Laurel told me she'd found the perfect gift for me...
My very own Extraordinary Chicken Calendar for 2009. A chicken a month!!! Woo Hoo!!! So to start the year off, here is the January chicken of the month (beats Playgirl!), a Japanese White.
Of course the calender shows a little more than my scanner would scan, but isn't he beautiful? Wonder what February will bring?
1 comment:
What a lovely surprise it was, when your friend visited my blog and directed me to yours. I daresay, though, that I'm facing a doctrinal dilemma now: I must discover whether or not your distance from my home disqualifies you as my neighbor and enables me to guiltlessly covet your chicken calendar.
How nice to meet you in blogworld. ºÜº
Post a Comment