Sunday, April 22, 2012

Strike A Pose

We had Danielle overnight on Friday and she is growing up so quickly, you wouldn't believe it. One good thing is that she has just decided she likes to have her photo taken. Gone is the "pose for 5 seconds then turn away before the camera shutter has captured it" and in its place is "stand with a model pose and say cheese".
I must say, I prefer the latter approach.

Here she is posing under a tree at the Queen Creek Olive Mill. We went there to look at the advertised Farmers Market which they hold there every Saturday but it was a complete waste of time. Instead of the "market" that I envisioned, there was just one stall of highly overpriced organic produce. I think I'll keep on with the Superstition Ranch Market instead.


Oh, gotta have a profile shot!!!


Back at her house she decided it was time to accessorize and out came her pink flower headband and her pink heart sunglasses. See how they match her pink butterfly?


Aaahhh, the full effect. Of course it helps if you also strap yourself in to your baby doll's stroller.


Here is the said baby doll who looks like she is a victim of child abuse, but it's really only felt tip pen. Can you see the lovely shade of purple on Danielle's nails? It matches Grandma's toes!

No comments: