Anyone who's ever been pregnant knows how those last few weeks are really hard. You're big and fat, it's hard to walk properly, you can't get comfortable no matter what, you cry all the time...YOU JUST WANT TO GET THAT KID OUT!!!
Me...I went waaaay past my due date with all of my kids, but Olivia has always been the lucky one. The longest she ever went was 38 weeks...until this one. Last Saturday when she was 40 weeks and 1 day, she was contracting every 3 minutes and looked like she was in quite a bit of pain. When I came home from work I thought she should go along to the hospital to get checked out but they still sent her home.
She managed to get an earlier appointment on Monday morning instead of Tuesday and when the doctor checked her, she was amazed that the baby was so low down and said that she could definitely go in to get induced. We volunteered for Banner Ironwood (easier to get in to), and an hour later, this was Olivia waiting for it all to start.
Things weren't always so easy peasy and Olivia had a few moments where she definitely wasn't smiling, but eventually, this little man came into the world.
Tuesday, April 16 2013
Granddad and I took Katelynn and Christopher to see their new brother, but despite the smiles, I don't think they could have cared less about him really. We practically had to force Joshua onto their knees. Granddad loved it though!
Don't you just love baby feet?
You forget how small they are, even against a little soon to be 5 year olds!
Tuesday, April 23 2013
Aunt Britney came over and gave him a bath. He looks so snuggly!
Nine days old and he is just so cute! I think he reminds me of my eldest when he was a baby!
Friday, April 26 2013
There's nothing like a snuggle with Mommy!
Joshua Thomas, our little man, aged eleven days!











.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment