Whilst I took most of it with a pinch of salt, I do remember reading about me, the Pisces woman, and thinking; aha, yes, that's right, nooooooo, I'm not like that. Most of those feelings are long forgotten, but one thing I do remember is when it was talking about the hands and feet of a Pisces woman. It said, that they would either be long boned and dainty or resemble a ploughshare!!! I, my dear friends, was blessed with the latter variety.
When I was younger it didn't bother me too much as my hands and feet seemed pretty normal to me, but as I've grown older and put on weight (must get to that aha moment and do something about it), I've found that they both resemble ploughshares more than they used to. Perhaps that is why I have never developed a shoe fetish as many women do. Most shoe shops cater for long skinny feet, so not only is it difficult to find shoes that actually fit, it is extremely difficult to find shoes that fit and look good.
So, I wanted to show you these ones that I found. Granted, they're not walking shoes, I'll probably only wear them for church, but I love the beadwork on them. It makes them look pretty luxurious, if you ask me. Not only do they fit and look good, but they cost me all of $11 at Wal-Mart. Oops, I shouldn't have told you that, should I?
No comments:
Post a Comment